Therapeutic Massage & Foot Reflexology
WHAT IS MASSAGE?
Massage is an ancient form of healing, used for thousands of years to offer relief from pain, to restore good spirits, provide comfort, boost energy, and to rejuvenate muscles. It is a relaxing experience for giver and receiver. Massage uses touch to bring about emotional and physical changes, and to create a feeling of wholeness in the body and mind. Foot Reflexology is a science that deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet that correspond to all the glands, organs and parts of the body.
WHY GET A MASSAGE?
Massage & Foot Reflexology has many useful benefits and effects.
- Enhance one's awareness of body and breathing and so improve posture.
- Relieve accumulated tension and restore flexibility to tight, sore muscles.
- Break down waste products held in the muscles and improve the cleansing role of the lymphatic system.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Calmess of body, mind and spirit.
- Inproves blood and nerve supply.
Massage sessions are scheduled for 30 or 60 minutes.
Choose from a variety of modalities:
Schedule your massage appointment today.